Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Wore…

 

I’m totally nervous about this post! This is my very first “What I Wore”! And I am kinda freaking out about it. I’m not a skinny girl and I have been self-conscious about the way I look for as long as I can remember, but I’ve lost a little weight and I was feeling pretty cute… so I thought I’d take the plunge and share!

Church on sunday…

WIW#1.2WIW#1.3WIW#1.4WIW#1.5WIW#1

Shoes: Kiss & Tell / Dress: Walmart / Shrug: Lane Bryant / Unseen accessories: LoneStar Lovlies ;)

I should mention that I (obviously) took these on my own. Hubs was asleep, and even if he had been conscious I can’t vouch for the quality of his photographic skills. LOL And I definitely need to practice the “looking away from the camera, but still getting the whole outfit” shot! :)

5 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! And you are rockin' that dress! It's so fun and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so pretty! Love the dress. Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable!! Great outfit and it looks amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!! Love that dress! I wish I could pull of those kind of dresses. Just don't look good on me.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)