Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pay It Forward Handmade

 

PAY IT FORWARD HANDMADE!

I just read about this awesome pay it forward project on Mia's blog – Chronicles of Chaos . If you know me at all you know that I LOVE swaps! Like love, Love, LOVE them :) I sign up for lots of them! There isn’t a swap that I won’t sign up for :)

There’s a pay-it-forward crafty plan underway, and lots of bloggers appear to be joining in! You might have seen this info somewhere else, but you weren’t quick enough… that certainly happened to me a few times :s

So, here’s how this pay-it-forward thing works:
I will send a super-sweet-surprise gift to the first three commenters on this post (and if there are more comments than I might just send out few more). The gift will be a handmade surprise by me and I will send it to you sometime in the next 365 days. Most likely after the new year… cause I’m swamped with craft shows and trade days.

All you need to do is the following:
Leave me a comment and include your email address (if you profile doesn’t link back) so I can get in touch with you about your mailing address and some other information about yourself.
To complete signing up, you MUST play along too by blogging a similar post and pledging to make a surprise for the first 3 people who comment on it.

So, do you want to play along and have some fun?
Comment below, and I’ll send a thoughtful-and-totally-awesome gift to the first three people who do.
Let's pay it forward to one another! :)

5 comments:

  1. This sounds fun. I'd love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this last year and only one person signed up. It was still fun though! Sign me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Lucky #3!! My email is jourdan_hansen@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I'm #4 but maybe anyway? you know my email ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am number 5 but if you make it to me. I will re-post it and do it. :)

    tahkoolee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)