Friday, September 21, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

 

I’ve been crocheting, sewing and crafting like mad! I've signed up to do Bowie’s Second Monday Trade Days in TWO weeks and I’m busting my butt to get inventory made and ready to go :) Since I haven’t done any craft tutorials lately I thought I could at least show you some of what I’ve been working on. If you follow me on instagram you may have seen some of these already :)

notebookcollage1

I made a couple notebook covers for myself and a friend for Bloggy Boot Camp Dallas. I liked them so much that I started making more and more! These were pretty good sellers last year when I did the Christmas markets around here. Hopefully they fly off the shelf in October!

stuff 072.1

I got a request for a custom order for a photo shoot set for an adorable one year old! Can’t wait to see the pics!

stuff 068.1

Mule was off work yesterday and we spent the evening matching movies. I got these 5 hat “shells” together Woop! Just need to add faces and I’m that much closer to my inventory goal!

phone dump 6 116.1

Something new (they’re going in the shop soon!) are these Big Bow Winter Headbands :) I’m hoping to “steal” a local for a photo shoot soon! I’ve got Pink, Purple, Teal, Yellow and Black. I love switching up bright and cheery accessories in the winter. Makes me feel a little less “blah” when everything is grey and gross outside.

ok! Time to get back to work!

4 comments:

  1. Looks all absolutely great!!! Love the notebook covers in particular :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun set of products! Good luck with the rest of the making =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute stuff Jennifer! I especially loved the scarf you sent to Jessica from the GoodBye Summer, Hello Fall swap. I am a huge junkie for scarves!! Hope you had a great swap in return! :) Those hoodie hats are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)