Thursday, September 27, 2012

Princess S’s Baby Blanket

 

I’ve mentioned the Facebook Group that I started in order for me to meet some fellow Texans that blog. One of the fabulous ladies I’ve met is Emily from Sweet Bella Roos! We even got to meet in REALL LIFE one time! She just had a sweet baby girl and I wanted to make her something special :)

I contacted some of the ladies in the group and asked them to pick out and then send me some pink fabrics. I combined them with some of my stash and created this fun, cozy baby quilt for little baby S.

pink_square_baby_quilt

pink_square_baby_quilt_2

I used free motion quilting and it was the first time that I’ve done it on something bigger than a mug rug! I really enjoyed it and I am so glad that Baby S is enjoying it too! :) Her momma sent me this pic to share with you all…

Isn’t she just the sweetest thing? I just wanna kiss her cheeks and hold her for hours! Thanks for sharing this Pic Emily! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my.....it is absolutely beautiful! Do you make custom quilts? I am moving next year and am bound and determined to redo my bedding before I do - would love a quilt for the end of my bed.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)