Saturday, September 22, 2012

Weigh In: Back to Reality

 

Some of you may have noticed that I haven’t posted any updates/weigh ins for over a month… Most of you probably didn’t notice a thing ;)

Well I fell off the WW wagon for 5 weeks. The first week I missed I was sick/slept in. Second week I was in a funk/depressed/eating everything in sight. Third week I was shopping/thrifting with my MIL. Fourth week I was in Dallas at BBC.

Namnlst-1_173253661_large
weheartit.com

So today, 5 Saturdays since the last time I weighed in, I am up 6.2 pounds.

OUCH!!!!!

I’m so pissed at myself for letting it happen, and yet at the same time happy that its only 6.2 pounds. It could have been a lot worse considering how many times I’ve eaten out over the past month. I had basically stopped tracking my points and exercise has become a 4 letter word.

So, I’m starting over. Forgiving myself for messing up, and getting back on the Wagon!

phone dump 6 095

This week I’m going to go back to the very basics of the WW plan. Tracking everything I eat and working out. I’ll be cutting out soda, limiting coffee and giving up all forms of junk food. I’m going to actually eat breakfast (Body by Vi shakes are awesome!) and exercise.

Time to get back to business!

5 comments:

  1. You go girl! I need to get back on the wagon too. I go up-down-up-down. Ugh, it's a never ending battle. At least you nipped it in the bud before a big gain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go - it would be easy to give up - but the reward of staying the course is mightly powerful!
    Peggy @ The Painted Pear

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it. If it makes you feel better, my body often fluctuates by 5 pounds on a daily basis. It is also sometimes good to weigh yourself less. I tied string round my waist and then did that every week of my diet &exercise. I was amazed at how quickly my body shape was changing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel ya too. i've fallen off the myfitnesspal wagon and am going to try super hard this week to get back on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did WW last year with great success. I fell off the bandwagon in February of this year and I'm slowly getting myself back on it! Especially now that the county fair is out of the way ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)