Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Swap!

 

 

If you know me at all, then you know that I LOVE swaps! Snail mail is one of my favorite things to get and its even better when it comes from a new friend!

I got matched up with the lovely Jessica from Forever and a Day!

 

We’d actually met before the swap assignment through the Texan’s Who Blog Facebook group! AND I’d won a Thirty-One giveaway from Jessica (I got an awesome organizer that I use for grocery shopping and couponing! Love it!) We have a lot in common! We both love Texas, crocheting/knitting, and being crafty! Oh and we both love fall!

I have to say, Jessica spoiled me! I felt like I’d gotten a never ending box of fabulousness! Let me show ya what she sent me!

phone dump 6 028

A very full box full of goodies!

phone dump 6 029phone dump 6 030phone dump 6 032

Fun yarns that have already been turned into wintery headbands :) A super adorable scarf. And an Owl candle holder that I ADORE! You know how I love owls!

phone dump 6 033phone dump 6 034phone dump 6 035

Fabulous jewelry right? I wore the turquoise “pearl” set to church on Sunday! And I love the blingy bracelet :)

phone dump 6 038phone dump 6 037phone dump 6 039

Jessica figured out that I have a fabric obsession :) She found some INCREDIBLE remnants for me! And yes those are Sock Monkeys! My sock monkey obsession is secondary only to my Owl obsession :)

phone dump 6 040phone dump 6 036

Jessica sent me 2 of her favorite fall recipes (Delish!) and book that sounds great! Its next on my book list :)

 

I scored big time right? This is easily one of the best swap boxes I’ve ever received! I kind of feel like I didn’t send Jessica enough, but I’m going to make up for it, don’t you worry! Oh and if you want to see what I made and sent to Jessica, you can go here!

Jessica, thank you so much for all the thought and effort you put into my box! You definitely figured out what my favorite things are and I am so grateful for my box of goodies!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you loved everything!! I absolutely love shopping for swaps because I love to see how much I can pack in to a box on a strict budget. :)

    I just realized that I forgot to include the cute owl necklace that you sent me in my post!! Oopsies! I had put it in my jewelry box and forgot to set it out with my other goodies. Thank you so much for my package! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great swap!

    You need to combine your love of sock monkeys and owls and get a sock owl (yes, I've made them from Rockford Red Heels and they're very cute).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fab swap - have to say I'm loving the owl candle holder, and the sock monkey fabric! How cool! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)