Adrienne from Happy Hour Projects tagged me! I love these bloggy “games” :) Get ready to learn some random things about me :)
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
- Let them know you have tagged them.
If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
This is tough! I’d say blonde, my bff Jac says Inspiring, my friend Amber says funny and Jen says fun. (yes I took a poll.lol)
What's your guilty pleasure?
Coffee with whipped cream and caramel sauce on top!Its so baaaaddd! But I love it :)
Socks or barefoot?
I used to be a barefoot kinda girl, but with knee issues, icky carpet (its going soon! I hope) and a puppy that has a foot fetish, I’ve become a socks and shoes girl.
What's the fastest way to make you mad?
The thing that makes me mad the fastest is when I see someone being picked on. I can’t stand injustice and I’ve always been one to cheer for the underdog.
What's your favorite time of day?
My favorite part of the day is the hour or 2 I spend curled up with my laptop (and/or a good book) and a cup of coffee. Its usually first thing in the morning. I love just relaxing, getting caught up on blogs that I follow and planning my day.
What's your most embarrassing moment you dare to share?
When I was about 10 years old, my family lived on a chicken farm. One day we had friends over and decided to play hide and seek. I was running along the cement wall that edged the manure pit, when I slipped and fell! I was chest deep in chicken poop! Since the other kids were incapacitated with laughter, I had to wade/crawl my way out! I still get teased about it to this very day.
Sweet or Salty?
What's the story about whichever you prefer to share: either your first car, or your first kiss?
First car… I was 16 and since my Dad is a mechanic, I had a beater of a blue station wagon! I think it lasted 6 months before it bit the dust for good.
If you could only have one box of craft supplies, what would be in it?
Definitely would have to have pencil crayons, a note pad, fabric, needles, thread, yarn and crochet hooks. Ok… so it would have to be a BIG box :)
What's something you're proud of?
A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with Severe Ulcerative Colitis, since then I have made some pretty significant lifestyle changes. I also moved to a new country, started a blog and online shop and got married! I’d have to say I am pretty proud of everything that I’ve done in the past year.
What is the best gift someone could give you?
Other than diamonds,a big box of Lindor chocolates, or yards and yards of fabric? I’d have to say the best gift some could give me would be their time. I’m a quality time kinda person. There is nothing I love more than chatting for hours over a cup of hot coffee.
Now, 11 bloggers to tag... Its cool if you don’t play along, but I’d love to read your answers to my questions :)
11 Questions for you to Answer :)
- What are your thoughts on the color purple?
- Worst or most disastrous project ever?
- Household chore you hate the most?
- What is your secret talent?
- If a movie was made of your life, what actress would you want to play you?
- French Toast or Pancakes?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- If you could go onto any game show on TV which one would it be and why?
- Would you rather vacation in a fancy pants urban hotel, a cabin in the woods or a cottage by the sea?
- Who was your first crush on?
- Glass half full or half empty? (I won’t judge if you’re a Debbie downer )