Saturday, February 11, 2012

Random Things are on my Mind

 

Some times, when I’m not paying attention my mind wanders to some odd places…………….

Like what I would do if we won the lottery and what I’d wear to get the Big Check

and

If someone were to try to break into the house, would I have time to grab the shot gun? And load it? Would I pull the trigger?

and

Who comes up with ideas like angry birds?

and

If I had one wish, what would it be? Super Powers? a new body?

I told you…. odd places :)

And for your veiwing pleasure, here are some instagram snapshots of my life…

ldjchicken

Quilting and coffee / yummy chicken sandwiches made by my hubby

lk6546

Working on the Wool Eater blanket

lkshjfdphoto.random1545

Cuteness for my sliced finger / Picking the Winner for the Facebook giveaway!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the band-aid! I have so many random thoughts too - and dreams! It's funny where your mind wanders to sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)