Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Snaps

 

I desperately need to to grab my camera, head to the lake and go for a walk! Its been ages since I practiced different techniques with my camera. Anybody want to come to my part of Texas and be my model for a day?

phone dump 6 110

My puppy is getting so Big! Riah will be 5 months on Tuesday. And I think she is close 50 pounds now!

patchwork_baby_quilt

I can finally show you this baby quilt! A friend from the Texan’s Who Blog facebook group just had a beautiful little girl. Some of the ladies from the group sent me some pink fabrics and I combined them with white to make this fun baby quilt! I’ll share more details soon :) I’m waiting for the Momma to have a chance to take pics. Hehehe

That’s all I’ve got this week. Maybe next week I’ll have something that’s more “photography” like. :)

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. You made that quilt? Girl, you have a gift! It is gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by Pinner Takes All.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Puppy! And what a pretty name :).

    You have some amazing talent - what a beautiful quilt lucky baby girls getting hold of that to keep her all snuggled.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd love to come up and take some pictures with you! ps- that quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)