Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Snaps: A forgotten Photo Shoot


Back in June I did a photo shoot with Jake and Naomi. They are a super cute couple! Right after I did this shoot, life reared its ugly head and things got busy. I totally forgot to share! So you get to see them now!  Aren’t you lucky ;)
Jake.Naomi 150.1
The lighting was GORGEOUS! and we got to play with a wonderful “prop” :)
Jake.Naomi 350.1
Can you tell that these two are in love? They’re high school sweethearts and even though Jake lives in Texas and Naomi is in California, they’ve been together for 10+ years!
Jake.Naomi 581.2
Eeeeeekkkkk! They’re so adorable!
We had a fabulous night, and despite rolling around in a goat pasture (yup goat turd) and getting all kinds of dirty, We had a blast!

A Beautiful Day

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl post the pinterest party pics! I've been itching to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, super cute :3 i love your horse too!

    (found your page through sunday snaps :D)

    Zia
    singing-blue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Jennifer! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these shots! I personally love that Naomi is a Cali girl (being a Cali girl myself, hee hee!)

    Congratulations!!! I liked your photo so much that you were FEATURED this week on Sunday Snaps!

    Come Check it out and be sure to grab a "Featured" button to brag with! :-)

    Thank you so much for linking up with Sunday Snaps last week, and we hope to see more of your work linked up in the future!

    Sarah B Texas @ City Girl Gone Country
    http://www.sarahbtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo's of a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)