Thursday, June 21, 2012

Things I’ve been loving lately!

 

I’ve probably mentioned her, oh say, a million times, but I love my girl Jac from babEblessings! She’s my very own blogland hero ;) Cause I am completely inept when it comes to technical things. She’s on summer vacation until mid July, but we’ve had some time to chat and she is letting me share a sneak peek of something new and exciting that she’s been working on :)

beautiful reflection

She’s got a print shop that she is working hard on filling! But its not just any old print shop (no offense if you have a print shop). I’m not allowed to share too many details yet, but I can say that she’s got some awesome things coming soon and there might just be a great big’ole giveaway involved :)

 

Look what Bree from The Thing About Joy made! super cute :) I’m feeling some inspiration coming on!

cork board

 

One of my favorite sewing blogger in the entire blog world,Maureen of Maureen Cracknell Handmade, created these GORGEOUS pillows! I am obsessed with these birds. LOVE!!

Summer Bird Pillows

I’m pretty much obsessed with this DIY crate coffee table! I found it on pinterest and I’m falling in love with the blog behind it! DIY Vintage Chic has some FABULOUS ideas!

OK. Time for me to get back to work! I’ve got a HUGE craft show tomorrow and there are still a million things that need doing :)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. That's for featuring my coffee table!
    Becca
    diy-vintage-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)