Monday, June 25, 2012

I’m back!

 

Kinda?

Yes! I think so… not that I’ve actually been gone, more like “mentally unavailable'”.

Saturday what the Craftin’ Round Up at River Ranch in Fort Worth. And, well, it was a total bust :(

There were next to no people! 

I had 7 sales in 6 hours and only made $60! 5 of those sales were to other vendors!

It cost $75 for the booth, $25 for gas, $10 for food and 12 hours of both my Mother-in-law and I’s time.

Tables and chairs were not provided, so I had to spend an additional $70 on folding tables.

craftshowcollage

Like I said… BUST!

On the flip side… I met some fabulous people! I found some awesome new products and I got a killer deal on some stamps!

I also got to meet *in real life* 2 of “my” Texas Blogger girls :)

19999

I also was able to arrange a review and giveaway for my favorite find at the show! So excited about that :) And you will be too!

And because I can’t keep all of the awesome things that I made, I’ll be have a Ready to Ship Facebook sale on thursday night! Shipping will be included in all the prices (to the US & Canada). And there will be big savings! For example…

mug rugs 005-1 coffee cozy and mug rugs for sale 003-001swap...clutches 052

Mug Rugs – $9.00 (reg. $12.00+ Shipping)
Coffee Cozies – $6.00 (reg. $8.00+ Shipping)
Lacealicious Clutch - $18.00 (reg. $22.00+ Shipping)

There are limited quantities available so make sure you’re on Facebook at 7 pm! Yep… I’m excited about this :)

So I guess, if I want to be optimistic, the day wasn’t a total bust. It was just frustrating at times, and down right awesome at others!

We’ll call it a learning experience.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry that things didn't go as good as you wanted them to, but it is awesome that you met 2 bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that sales weren't much better, but SOOOOO glad that I got to meet you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that sales weren't much better, but SOOOOO glad that I got to meet you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi My name is RaNae I live in NFtWorth and didn't even know about this craft show/fair/sale I'm not on Facebook but can't shop thursday night anyways. I would love for u to check out my blog. I love the stuff u have in your shop
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)