Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sponsor Love


You might have noticed there are a few lovely ladies hanging out in my sidebar lately :) I’ve been doing some sponsor spot swaps and wanted to give you a chance to get to know these fabulous women!

..................................................................

Hi everyone! I'm Bree, and I blog over at "The Thing About Joy..." A life style blog where you'll find things like:
-a college student trying to become a graphic designer
-ups and downs of life and how to always be thankful, no matter what!
-fun & pretty easy tutorials! Usually for my new house I’m still decorating.
I like to learn new things. Probably too much. If you asked my family they would probably say I try to do do many things, and want to learn to many things.
But... that's what makes me, me!


I also have a crazy wedding obsession… You can see some of my favorite wedding things at this post: You didn't know?

So if you're interested, I would love to have you stop by my blog and read more! I love to get to know my readers, and since my blog is still pretty small, it makes it easier for me to do! :))

......................................................................



Hello. I'm Digger. By trade, I am a freelance graphic/blog designer. But mostly, I just love to be creative. In a nutshell, I have decided that I am going to make my living by writing, designing, & photographing... so... that's what my blog is all about. I'm glad we could have this little chat, now feel free to stop by anytime.


.....................................................................


Interested in swapping ads? Email me! I'd love to work with you :) I like to keep it to just a few people a month so I can actually connect and make friends ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer! I would love to swap with you! For some reason I couldn't find your email..the reason is probably me! If you are interested in swapping, email me! flatstoflipflops@yahoo.com
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)