Saturday, June 30, 2012

The BIG Blog Angels Reveal !!!!!

 

The day is here… its time for me to officially reveal who I was assigned to be a Blog Angel to :)

I have no idea if she figured it out, or even tried too. But I have to say that I’ve enjoyed getting to “know” this amazing woman through her blog! And as an added bonus I found a few new blogs through her that I absolutely love!

Meet Alyx from Every Day is a New Adventure

This girl has a wicked sense of humor! Her posts never fail to make me laugh and I am THRILLED to be a sponsor for July :)

For the Blog Angel’s project I have tried to …

Promote Alyx (& Co.)’s Christmas in July swap.
Tweet some of her funny posts
Comment Lots and Lots.

Alyx! I feel like I’ve gotten to know you a bit through your blog and I am glad that I got matched with you! I’m jealous of your adventures and your witty posts. If we were to meet in real life, I think we’d hit it off famously! And yes, you can take that as an invitation to Texas anytime :)

A GREAT BIG Thanks to Rosie and Katlyn for organizing Blog Angels! I will definitely be signing up again in a few weeks for the next round :)

2 comments:

  1. We will be very happy to have you back. Alyx's blog is one of my must reads! Thank you so much for taking part.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW IT!!! hahahaha you are awesome!! Thanks for being my bloggy angel!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)