Friday, June 15, 2012

Pin-ed it, Made it #22


Hey Everyone! Melanna here (just so you know which of the three of us is talking this week...)

I'm thoroughly addicted to Pinterest. When I first started pinning I had a board called something like "projects to make." Ha! I had no idea that I was essentially creating an impossible to do list.

So I went the normal route and organized my pins by categories. Then when I'm in the mood to make something, whether it's baking, dinner, a craft or activity with the kids or a sewing project, I have inspiration right in front of me.

That doesn't mean I don't have a "list" of things I want to finish!

Here are some pins I'm dying to try:
strawberry lemonade bar recipe
(pinned here the ingredients to this one are actually in my kitchen waiting for me. Hopefully today!)


(pinned here We only ever have 2 hot weeks in July. But wouldn't it be wonderful to lie on a giant bag of water? Yes. Yes it would!)
(of course I have a sewing project waiting in the wings! Or 50... Pinned here. I've only made my girls skirts and dresses. I really need to venture into shirts (especially since Mady's torso is SO long). How cute is this shirt? So darling!)
But of course it's not enough to just have things on the to do list. Which is why we party here each week showing off the stuff we've actually done! Success or failure! So let's get to it, show us all that stuff that you Pinned and actually made!

Here are our top picks from last week:

Top viewed:

Soap Cloud from Moore Babies. Looks Like Fun!
Jennifer's Pick:


There is so much inspiration in this post and I am LOVING the DIY art created by Covered in Grace!
Meig and Brandi's Pick:

We love these washi tape cards from Crafting and Creativity. So simple and cute! Thanks for the great idea, Sarah!


Melanna's Pick:
I'm Canadian, so I have to show some love to my fellow citizens! Sarah at Crafting and Creativity has a whole post of ideas of fun ways to celebrate Canada Day.


Please Remember to...Follow ALL 3 hosts.
Post our fabulous button on your blog so others can join the fun. (its on my sidebar)
Visit a couple of the other links and spread some love. We all love comments :)
For all projects linked to the “Pin-ed it, Made it” category, please ensure you link ONLY projects you were Pinspired to create and that the original post that inspired your project is properly sourced. We want to play nice :)
For the “Everything Else” category, please do not post giveaways, items you’re selling or other link parties.


Pin-ed it, Made it: Everything Else:

3 comments:

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)