Sunday, June 10, 2012

KISS - Kelley from The Grant Life

I consider myself lucky to have met so many wonderful bloggy friends! Along the way I've been fortunate to meet some incredible people that have become Real Life Friends along the way :) And even though hundreds and sometimes thousands of miles seperate us, They still make my days brighter! Kelley is one such lovely lady! And she's close enough to plan a get together with! Can't wait for september :)
So with out further ado, here's Kelley!

...............................................................
Hi Find My Way In Texas readers/friends!  My name is Kelley and I blog over at the Grant life.  I'm a momma to two blonde haired, blue eyed babies and I run a little online store called loveables.  I love diet coke, How I Met Your Mother, twitter and anything with sugar.  Throw in a rainy day where I can snuggle with my babies and I'm a happy lady.  



Im so excited to be part of the KISS series because simple is what Im all about!  [What mom isnt?!  The simpler the better.. especially when crying babies are involved!]  Today Im going to share how keep track of our busy life.  Yes.. even a stay at home mom gets busy.  Especially one with a wildly popular blog [wink wink].  


When Pinterest first came about I went crazy buying thrift store goods, which included alot of frames.  I ended up buying this [ugly] frame for a really decent price.  I was going to cut through the [ugly] picture but decided to paint over and make it a to-do board.  


[Ugly] frame - check.  Chalkboard paint - check.  Foam brush - check.  


Apply your first coat and allow 15 minutes to dry before adding your second.  It says you only need two coats but I added a third just in case.  Let it cure for 24 hours and then cover it with chalk.  Simple, right?  


Now your ready to write your to-do list on your new chalkboard.  I hung this up in the hallway to the kitchen so I pass it often.  It really helps me keep track of important things that need to get done.  


And I kinda like to doodle on it every now and then.  

Thank you Jennifer for letting me share my little chalkboard that helps us Keep It Simple!  If yall want to stop by and say hi.. I would love that!  Or follow/stalk me on twitter, facebook and pinterest.  [Im slightly addicted to social media.]

...........................................................................

Love this idea Kelley! I need to go find me some chalk board paint! :)


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)