Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Meet the Newest Member of Our Family

 

Brace yourselves for the cuteness!

June 27 iPhone 058 - Copy

This is Riah (like “Mariah”, but with out the “Ma”) She’s 9 weeks old and a purebred german shepherd. I’ve wanted a german shepherd for as long as I can remember! I’m so excited that this little darling has joined our family!

June 27 iPhone 039June 27 iPhone 049 - CopyJune 27 iPhone 054 - Copyriah1 025riah1 032riah1 034riah1 039

We’re been busy playing, napping, house training and learning new things. She is adjusting extremely well, is surprisingly calm (with the exception of night time) and incredibly smart! Last night was a little rough… ok it was really rough! I think I got a grand total of 3 hours of sleep. There was a lot of yipping, whining,, moaning, etc., etc., etc. It’s a good thing I didn’t have anything planned today.

I have a feeling coffee is going to be my best friend for the next couple days. At least she's’ pretty darn cute!

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! Does she have some rottie in her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh SO cute! German shepherd puppies are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww!!!!!!

    http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com/
    http://inspiredbyyoudesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is cuuuuuuute!!!!! Good luck with the sleepless nights, she won't be a puppy for long. Strange how they grow up so fast, isn't it?!

    Best,
    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely adorable!! I bet you guys are having so much fun with her!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)