Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pinned it, Made it #9 Features

 

I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone that’s been linking up :) I enjoy checking out all your “pinspired” projects.

This weeks most viewed link:

Super cute Chunky bracelet from Create Craft Love

My top picks this week:

 

DSCN7493

Love this pantry make over from Crafty Imaginings & Silly Things!

 

If only I had kids! This Jell-O Playdoh from Moore Babies is fantastic!

 

Remember that you can link up ANY pinterest inspired project :) See you on Friday to party again!

5 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature!

    Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff!!!

    Thanks for joining the Show Some Love Linky Follower Fest Blog Hop!!
    I'm your newest follower!

    Christine
    thediydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Stopping by from the blog hop party. I'm your newest follower :-)
    take care,
    jen
    sunnyvanilla.blogspot.com

    p.s. love the mug rug :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! I am enjoying my organized pantry and am going looking for new doors today!
    Julie @ http://www.craftyimaginings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)