Thursday, March 15, 2012

Guest Post ~ Jac from babEblessings

Hello Lovlies!
I’m not sure if you noticed, but I’ve added a sponsors section to the blog (right hand sidebar) and my very first sponsor is Jac from babEblessings :) Jac is one of my favoritest people in the entire world! And I am happy and proud to call her friend! I asked her to guest post today and talk about why she blogs....

Take it away Jac.....


Hi all! I’m Jac from babEblessings. So excited you stopped by to visit! 



When Jennifer asked me to write about why I blog I had no idea what to write. I guess my reasons have changed a lot in the last two years.

When I started our blog it was to document our pregnancy and everything that went with it. An electronic journal for us to look back on, and to keep our out of town family in the loop on what was going on. Then came the bedrest and I blogged to keep myself sane. And also to help keep the spirits of my other bedrest mom’s up while they were cooking their babies. When we were in the NICU with Gray I used blogging to get out my worry and frustration so I wouldn’t bring it all into Gray’s space. Most of those posts didn’t get published, but it was great to just get it out.
Now a year after we’re home from the NICU I blog about life.Life with a one year old Gray. Life as a full time working mom. Life as a family of 3.

That’s what I blog about. But why do I blog.

There are some days in life when you just need to get it all out. And some days that’s what I do. I’m still really active on the forum that saved me during bedrest so I blog for my bedrest girls and my NICU moms. I blog about some insights I have – good and bad. And I try and share some of the things I’ve learned that might help others.


And of course I blog about my little guy. Grayson bring a smile to my face at least once a day. And reminds me that life doesn’t always have to be so serious.

So that’s me – well part of me. I would love to know why you blog! Pop on over and let me know.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Isn't G one of the cutest little guys on the face of the planet? I love that little man to bits! :) I hope you'll pop over and show Jac some love!

Don't forget to enter the Mug Rug Giveaway :) And if you're interested in guest posting, sporsoring or swaping ad's or having a giveaway here, please let me know! I'd love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)