Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pinned it, Made it #10 Features :)


12 fabulous links this week! Everything was so wonderful it was hard to choose features this week :)

Most Viewed:
Erin from A Crafty Cook came up with a FABULOUS way to upcycle old flip flops!


My Top Picks:
DSCN7450
Julie from Crafty Imaginings and Silly Things created an adorable matching baby set! You have to check out the cuteness!

I am IN LOVE with this Robin Egg Blue Easter Wreath from Uncommon Design
I’m finding myself inspired by this Cookie Sheet Bulletin Board from Jackie @ Jackies Blog

Thanks for linking up ladies and be sure to grab your Feature button :)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Jen! I'm so glad you liked the baby gift sets. They were fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nice feature!! This was fun so fun to put together I might just make another one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)