Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mug Rug Frenzy

 

I mentioned on Sunday (in this post) that I’ve become somewhat obsessed with Mug Rugs… I wasn’t kidding. I’ve made 4 in the past couple days, and I have fabric cut for 4 more :) Here’s what I’ve created so far…

Patches in Yellows:

mug rugs 003-1mug rugs 005-1mug rugs 006-1

All Lined Up in Yellows:

mug rugs 011-1mug rugs 008-1mug rugs 027-1

Chevron Love in Mustard, Olive and Black:

mug rugs 017-1mug rugs 013-1

mug rugs 015-1

Two Little Birds in Pink:

mug rugs 020-1mug rugs 021-1mug rugs 023-1mug rugs 025-1

 

I love them all, but those little birds are my favorite :)

 

Be sure to check back on Monday, cause I am going to be giving one lucky reader their choice of Mug Rugs! Its only fair that I share my obsession! Hehehe :)

14 comments:

  1. OMG! The birds are soooooooo cute! You are so right to be obsessed, they go together so quick and there is just a world of possible designs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm stopping by from joy in the jumble blog hop party! I love your little birdies too :-) You did an awesome job with those! I'm your newest follower and would love a follow back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birds! I have a bird quilt started for my daughter - the top is done but it needs to be quilted yet. (The machine needed a cleaning mid-project.) It's got a lot of similarity! Good to know that crazy quilting it will be the way to go, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love your cute little birds! Following you on GFC and Linky, hope you follow me back.
    Blessings,Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute. No wonder you can't get enough of them. I love those splashes of yellow. Thanks for sharing at our party today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO cute- the birds are my fave, too. Found you at Happy Go Lucky blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! saw your project at every creative endeavor and had to tell you how cute your mug rugs are!! they're all wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving these! Very cute. I knitted some out of garden twine (http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com/2011/06/garden-twine-coasters.html). I take such pride in setting down my glass now= I sure you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fabrics, especially the yellow ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially love the chevrons and the birdies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Lol, I won't even talk about what my mug rugs look like.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute idea! I'm a new follower and would love to have you stop by my brand new blog and follow me, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never heard of mug rugs, but yours are SO cute!! I love the gray and yellow. Great idea. Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As I was scrolling through Handmade Tuesdays, this caught my eye right away. These are adorable! Thanks for linking to Handmade Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)