Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wedded Bliss

 

On March 17th I had the honor of being the Photographer for the wedding of a darling couple. Danielle and Dustin are sweet as pie and I had a blast being a part of their wedding!

Here are some of my favorite shots from the big day :)

wedding_040wedding_157wedding_216.2

wedding_223

wedding_425.2wedding_511wedding_567wedding_613.1wedding_623.3wedding_635.1wedding_654.1

Despite crazy winds and gloomy skies it was a fabulous day and we got some great pictures :)

Congrats Danielle & Dustin!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Yes, being a Texas girl myself, these pic's are so familiar to me. I love them! ( Very Clever with the photo of the bridesmaids boots!) I found you on the It's So Very Cheri Blog Hop and am glad I did. I am now following you and would love a follow back.
    Evelyn
    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photo's!!
    Love the cowboy boots they were all wearing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is by far the most unique wedding photos I have seen. I ♥ the cowboy boots. Brilliant personal touch. By the way I came across your blog via "MEET ME ON THE BRIGHT SIDE" blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)