Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pinned it, Made it #12

 

This weeks most viewed link…

Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bite! from Ruthie’s Kozy Kitchen look DIVINE!

 

I want to thank every one that’s been continually linking up! I really do enjoy checking out what you’ve been “pinspired” to make. I usually find some “pinspiration” of my own :)

We’re going to be making some changes in the next couple weeks to help make the party more successful. I’m looking for a 3rd Co-host… if you’re interested let me know! Stay tuned for an official announcement soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Drooling over this. I dare not make it!!! I'd devour it all!
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me! My first feature, so excited!!!
    ~Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)