Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life and other things…

 

 

Shop to Adopt

Shop to Adopt is RAPIDLY approaching and I am getting really excited! I’ve been sewing and crocheting and gluing like mad!

Which is why my desk looks like this!

kjsdfvkjsd

YIKES!!! Time to do a little organizing!

When I haven’t been sewing, crocheting or gluing, I’ve been editing!

lakdfaq;okjafadf

I got to photograph Randa & John’s wedding on Saturday and the gorgeous Black Creek Lake!

lSJHFE

Then I decided I needed a manicure… and discovered after the fact that we were out of nail polish remover! So it was a less than perfect manicure for a little bit. Oh well… I LOVE the color :)

psjdf

Pretty little fussy cut birdies! I’ve been appliqueing them to EVERYTHING! They look really good on coffee cozies :)

;skdfap

Mule and I are working on cutting back carbs and sugars… which is an issue for me cause I’m pretty much addicted to carbs and sugar. But I think I’ll live if I can eat taco salads like this all the time! And no, I did not eat the entire shell… just a few bites. Even thought I wanted to eat it all!

 

PS. There is nothing worse in the entire world than being an hour from home and having the underwire in your bra snap :( You’ve served me well purple lace bra! Time for you to go to a better place now Crying face. I do suppose that gives me a very good excuse to do some shopping! Think Mule will buy it?

 

signature

3 comments:

  1. Apparently, if you do your nails like that, leave them to dry and then go and wash the dishes in hot soapy water, it gets all the yucky pieces off the edges and leaves you with perfect nails!

    Adele @ Mammy Made

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there! I am stopping by from the Monday Meet up and wanted to say hello! I grew up in Dallas so I had to stop when I saw your blog name! I am a new follower! I blog over at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ check us out when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the absolute worst when the underwire snaps on a bra! Good luck with the limiting carbs and sugars. I struggle with low carb diets because I am a carbavore. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)