Friday, April 6, 2012

Pinned it, Made it #13!!

Welcome to Pinned it, Made it #13! We’re deciding what changes we’d like to make and we’re looking for a 3rd co-host. If you’re interested please let me know :)




Pinned It, Made It! is hosted by Myself here on Finding my way, and my Bloggy BFF's Meig and Brandi, of Crafty Girl Squared! On Tuesdays, both blogs will post our top picks!! So that is double to chance to get featured :)

The "RULES":
Please, Please, Please follow both Finding My Way in Texas AND Crafty Girl Squared
Give Credit where Credit is due! Please include the ORIGINAL link from your inspiration, in your post. Life is more fun when we all play nice :)
Add our Button to your post so that others can discover this party and join in on all the fun!
Feel free to link up any project, be it food, craft or DIY, that you’ve been inspired to create because of something you pinned!
Can't wait to see what you create!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I am a transplant from Texas, I can relate:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)