Saturday, April 7, 2012

This is why She is my Best Friend

 

Ever since I’ve moved away I feel as though I’ve lost touch with most of the people I knew back home. I understand that people get busy, and live moves on without me. I am ok with it… but some days it does makes me a little sad.

On the flip side is my BFF Jac. I’ve mentioned her a time or 2. We’ve known each other our whole lives. Literally…I’m less than a year older and we grew up together. We  were good friends before I moved, She was my right hand when I planned my first wedding and got married (I’ll go into that another time) and I was one of her bridesmaids (The best one of course)… now I’d say we are incredibly-awesome-never-had-a-better-she-kicks-ass friends :) We Skype almost every day. Even when she was working full time, she’d come home for lunch and we’d Skype while she ate. I planned my day around those 20 to 30 minutes! Even on my Hubby’s days off, we find a few minutes to touch base. We talk about everything and everything. She keeps me up to date on the interesting things going on back at home and I try to convince her to move to Texas. She’s smart and has a Fab Blog and can figure out the bloggy stuff that is lost on me.

She is one of those incredibly rare people that’s beyond loyal, will kick anyone-who-hurts-you’s ass, and is not afraid to tell it like it is.

For example… (and I quote…)

Me: I WANT another CARAMEL MOCHA!!!

Jac:  does your ass?

Me: yes! my ass wants one too!

Jac: really?

Me: no *Hangs head in shame*

Jac: that's what i thought!!

 

Sometimes I need a little extra motivation when it comes to certain things (like getting my fat butt to put down the donut and get moving) and she’s always there to *lovingly* encourage me ;)

 

Thanks Jac… my fat butt owes you one :)

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)