Sunday, April 22, 2012

KISS - Jac from babEblessings


Photobucket
 
One of my best friends and fellow blogger Jac is here to share one of her favorite ways to keep life simple. And she made that FABULOUS button!


..................................................................

Jennifer asked me to pop by today and share one thing about how I simplify my life. Let me say, anything I can do to simplify my life makes me happy. With a busy husband and a busy one year old, and launching a new design business (details coming soon!!) it’s important to keep our lifeorganized.

One small thing we do at that keeps things a little less hectic around here is our weekly planner.


We meal plan a month at a time, so this reminds us what’s on the menu for the week and what needs to be taken out of the freezer. We also write down all of our obligations for the week; swimming lessons, evenings out,work things, running dates with my sister.

Brian doesn’t have to ask me what to take out of the freezer, or what we’re having for dinner if I haven’t been able to start it yet. He also knows where Gray and I are if we’re out when he gets home.

I got this little weekly planner at Dollerama, and I love it.

Hope you find a little something to keep life simple.

Blessings,

Jac


...........................................................................

Thanks for sharing Jac! I may have to try that tip out and see if It makes my own life simpler! I'd be completely ok with not having my husband ask me whats for dinner every night. LOL

Happy Sunday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)