Sunday, April 15, 2012

{KISS}–Laura from Our Reflection

I’m please that Laura is dropping by this weeks edition of Keep It Simple Sunday :) Take it away Laura...


My name is Laura and I'm the one behind Our Reflection. A little about me. I’m a full-time working mom of two amazing daughters and an admirable, encouraging husband who are my life. I am, regrettably, a bit addicted to social media. I have a constant connection Facebook and Twitter wherever I am. I love Starbucks, the colors pink and yellow, mountain biking, and listening to the piano. 

When I’m not working my 8-5 or being “mommy”, I’m a lifestyle photographer based out of Monterey, California. In my mind, I am ALWAYS thinking about photography. It never ends. My brain takes snapshots everywhere I go. 

Describe your parenting style in one word:
Devoted

The phrase you use most often at home:
When life gets to hard to stand, kneel.

What's ALWAYS in your fridge:
Hazelnut Coffee Creamer {never without}

The last meal you made for your family:
Lemon herb chicken, scalloped potatoes and green beans.

The trait you hope your kiddos don't inherit:
My tongue. Something I'm working so hard at correcting, but I need to learn to be slow to speak and quick to listen instead of vice versa.

Your guilty pleasure:
Starbucks Grande Non-Fat Peppermint Mocha with Whip {it can make any day a better day}

Song you are currently singing out loud and in your head:
Chris Tomlin - And if our God is for us...

What did you want to be when you grew up?
A firefighter. No one ever believes it that was my passion when I was little. My grandfather was a fire captain and I grew up in the fire house. Still to this day, hearing the roar of a fire engine, the squeal of the siren, and the flashing of lights, gets me all excited. 

Hope you enjoyed getting to know "me" a bit better. Now it's your turn! I love to meet new friends. Shoot me an email to momsgonnasnap@gmail.com or comment on page HERE. Let's keep in touch!



Blog  | Facebook  |  Twitter 



1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)