Monday, July 23, 2012

Hurts Like a…

 

I’d insert several swear words here… but well… I try not to swear. Especially on the interwebs where it can come back to bite me in the arse.

Not to mention the inevitable lecture from my mother about how “ladies” don’t swear.

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhtttttttt. *Nods head and smiles*

So this past week has been rough. Ever have a day/week/month/year/life that kicks you in the teeth? Yeah… I had a week like that.

I mentioned {here} that the hubs was hurt at work last Sunday. So with that my stress level jumped to… lets say 70%. Then a little family drama got added in, that took me to about 85%.

Then in a idiotic/blonde/clueless moment I went with a craving for peanuts and pushed my body over the edge. Yup… you guessed… a full blown flare up!

If you’re new to this little ole blog of mine, then you wouldn’t know that I have Sever Ulcerative Colitis. { Read more here and here } So pretty much Thursday, Friday and Saturday were spent on the couch, sleeping, hurting, whining and generally doing absolutely nothing.

And then of course all that icky just kind of snowballs into doing more nothingness.

Why is it so hard to get back into a routine? I just want to feel ok again!

I didn’t even feel like blogging…. that should tell you just how craptastic I felt ( I added “tastic” therefore its not swearing).

All of this rambling is my effort to get back to normal. As nice as it is to not blog for a few days I really missed it. I’ve got so many incredible friends all over blog land and I feel like I’m missing out on playing with the cool kids when I avoid my laptop for 3 days.

So back to real life now… I’ve got a blanekty-blank-blank amount of laundry to do!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! It's so cute!:) I'd love it if we followed each other!

    Shelby xoxo
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)