Monday, July 30, 2012

T-minus 2 Weeks!

 

Eeekk! My 29th birthday is exactly 2 weeks away! And I am FREAKING OUT!!

I’m not ready to be 29! Heck I’m barely accustomed to being 28!

And now, My awesome birthday plans to see my family in Nashville, aren’t going to happen :’( Mule can’t get off work. We can’t afford a bus ticket for me to meet them AND putting the dog in a kennel. My sister can’t come because of her new job and there is no way my Mom could handle driving 24ish hours to Texas by herself. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*insert 2 year old style tantrum* Told you I ‘m not ready to be 29!

So its back to the “Birthday Plans” drawing board. *Sigh*

I guess I could go shopping… or maybe Hubs and I could go away for one night… or maybe I’ll stay home and cry.

I have to admit, I was pretty excited about the seeing my fam-jam.

Hopefully I get some happy mail *wink. wink. nudge. nudge.* That might make it better.

And maybe I’ll treat myself to some Go-Go Yogurt (local frozen yogurt store)

ON the Plus side…

jennifer_bday_ad

I’ve got 3 weeks of giveaways lined up to celebrate my birthday AND my 1st blogiversary! :) Its going to be awesome! The party starts on August 1st, so be sure to check back!

:)

 

       PS…    If you love me and want to make
the last birthday of my 20’s awesome
feel free to send me happy mail! All notes
and will go directly into my smush book :) And thank
you notes will be sent in return… cause I LOVE snail mail!
Kelley from the Grant Life has permission share my info ;)

PPS…    I have a pinterest board full of things I love/want! Heheheh

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday from a fellow Texan! Yay for 29. Don't worry, it's just a number. Ha. Oh and what's a smush book? Sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)