Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pinned it, Made it Features!


Fist I want to say a HUGE “thank you” to every one who linked up at our first ever Pinned it, Made it! Party :) I was honestly paranoid that no one would join :s I had a lot of fun checking out everyone’s links! Ya’ll are so creative :)Can’t wait to see what you come up with next! Join us again on Friday to link up your newest Pinterest inspired brilliance!




Most Viewed Link:
laundrysoap2
DIY Laundry Soap from Erika @ My Road to Savings! What a practical way to save some cash!

My Top 3:
tn
These peanut butter banana and Nutella cupcakes over at Whiskey Foxtrot Tango are the next thing I am going to be whipping up in the kitchen! They look so yummy!

January_2012_1468_thumb[1]
Melted Crayon Artwork is super popular right now and I Love that Beth from Living Life Intentionally mixed up with a chevron pattern :)

11dec-pallet-word-art-finished
Karah’s (from the Space BetweenPallet Wood Word Art (say that 5 times fast :P) is GORGEOUS! Time for me to scrounge up a pallet or 12 :)
Don’t forget to grab a button!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature, and at your first ever party! What a great way to start the day, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! Such a fun link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! Such a great linky party. Everyone made such great things and I am excited to see what everyone makes for the next one! Awesome idea :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)