Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh Happy Day!


I’m so excited :)
Jumping up and down in my chair Happy!
Today I finally get to tell you about the Link Party that has been in the works for the past little bit :)



Introducing (drum roll please!)…………………………………



This is a link Party specifically for projects inspired by Pinterest!
If you've pinned it and then you ACTUALLY made something based off that pin, than this Party is for you !

Our first ever Pinned It, Made It! party will go live on Friday!!! And will remain open for 4 days!

The Pinned It, Made It! Party will be hosted by Myself here on Finding my way, and my Bloggy BFF's Meig and Brandi, of Crafty Girl Squared! On tuesdays I will be posting my top picks from the link ups! Meig and Brandi will also be posting theirs (day TBA)! So that is double to chance to get featured :)

The "RULES":

Please, Please, Please follow both Finding My Way in Texas AND Crafty Girl Squared

Give Credit where Credit is due! Please include the ORIGINAL link from your inspiration, in your post. Life is more fun when we all play nice :)

Add our Button to your post so that others can discover this party and join in on all the fun!



So GRAB OUR BUTTON! Head on over to Pinterest and get inspired!

Can't wait to see what you create!!

2 comments:

  1. awesome! is it only crafty things or food too? just curious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT can be anything. Crafty... food... anything you found inspiring on Pinterest and you recreated :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)