Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting Organized

 

I recently purchased a pdf file of a Wicked Awesome personal planner/agenda… There are lots of pages to print, and of course 2/3’s of the way through I run out of ink… so I trim them to fit the binder I have. Then I go to punch holes in them only to discover that the hole punch I have doesn’t adjust to the spots I need them :s

I swear its like the cosmic forces of the universe are conspiring to keep me from getting organized! At least that’s the theory I’m working with for now. I give up until tomorrow… then I can get ink, a new hole punch and get things put together :)

z

**I will be doing a more complete review of the planner once I’ve got it together and I’ve been using it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)