Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Third Time is the Charm

 

At least that is what I am hoping for! This weekend is yet another Second Monday Trade Days and will be my 3rd attempt and setting up a booth with my creations.

My booth space is reserved, the vendor permit is on my bulletin board, and the creations are coming to life! Now as long as it doesn’t rain, I am set!

I’ve been working like mad to replenish my inventory from the etsy sales I’ve been getting (insert massive grin here) and I’ve added another hat style to the inventory :)

sock monkey 006sock monkey 009sock monkey 004

Isn’t he just adorable? Available in pink too! AND they are up for grabs in my Etsy store! Its not to late to get it to you in time for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)