Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crazy Busy!!

 

I had all these grand plans to be organized and productive in the few days I have left leading up to the Market I’ve got a booth at this weekend.

Surprise! Its not happening!

So even though I have posts planned and pictures taken, I’m not going to be posting in the next couple days. There is just way to much to do, clean, price, pack and organize! Wanna help me?

I’ll be back on Monday with all the juicy details of the weekend and pictures too!

 

I’ll leave you with a little giggle…

 

277041814547094842_d2xTwBXk_b

2 comments:

  1. Lol.

    Good luck this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jennifer, you won the giveaway on my blog, but your email address doesnt work? email me and i will resend the correct info

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)