Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Little Remembering…

 

2011 was a crazy, messed up, dramatic, awesome, wonderful year full of new, scary and exciting things. And of Course in 2011 I started this blog :) So I thought I’d do a little blog remembering today and a little Life Remembering tomorrow :)

I started this blog in July this year, mostly because I’d gotten addicted to reading other people’s craft/DIY blogs and wanted a place to share my projects and partly because I wanted friends and family back home to be able to keep up on my Life in Texas.

I’ve found a new sort of “family” in the bloggy world and I am so happy that I have!

Now without further ado, some of my top posts and some of my favorites!

TOP VIEWED POST: A Fall Wreath… Finally

wreath_2_002-1[4]

It still surprises me that this made up creation of mine has received so many hits and such wonderful feedback!

 

ONE OF MY FAVORITE PROJECTS: Solids Only Tote Challenge

tote_challenge_105-1[4]

I had a lot of fun connecting with other challenge participants and coming up with this fun bag!

 

Another favorite project of mine and a quite popular post: Lovin Me Some Rags!

random-0124


Those are just a small taste of some of the things I’ve done this year. There will be LOTS of fun, creative, new things coming up in the new year :)

in 2012 look for…

  • Wedding posts (getting married soon!)
  • Info about sponsoring
  • A new weekly link party
  • Guest posts (message me if you’re interested in guest posting or swapping posts!)
  • AWESOME giveaways!
  • All kinds of creativity… who knows what I’ll come up with next?

Come back tomorrow for Part 2 of A Little Remembering… My life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)