So tomorrow is my 29th birthday.
I’m kind of freaked out that it’s the last year of my 20’s. I mean seriously! Where did the last 9 years go??? Seems like it was just a couple of weeks ago that I moved out of my parents place and in with some friends!
OH man! I’m getting old!!!!
In honor of this momentous occasion, and the fact that I want to make this next year the best one yet, I’ve decided to write a 30 before I’m 30 list!
1. Make more real life friends
2. Switch to wordpress and get my own domain name.
3. Meet Kelley (from the Grant Life) in real life.
4. Visit my family back in Canada
5. Go on a vacation with D
6. Puppy training with Riah
7. Renovate the bathroom
8. Paint the whole house
9. Have a garden
10. Hit 1000 blog followers :)
11. Organize a bloggers retreat with "my Texas girls"
12. Reach my goal weight.
13. Get a gym membership (when the budget allows for it) and use it
14. Make 3 quilts to donate or auction off for charity
15. Relearn how to knit
16. Crochet and afghan for me/to keep
17. Get a second car
18. Go camping/fishing with d at least twice.
19. Get all my craft stuff organized
20. Develop my photography business and start working regularly
21. Get a part time job
22. Make at least 2 dresses and 2 tops and wear them.
23. Volunteer somewhere for 2-3 hours a week
24. Get the online shop up and running and profitable
25. Go to a blogging conference!
26. Horseback riding lessons
27. Plan and go on a girls get away trip
28. Have my family down for a visit
29. Get d to do a photo shoot with me
30. Be happy
Some are simple… but some are going to take a little more effort :) But its going to be an INCREDIBLE year :)
And just a heads up… you’re going to want to come back tomorrow ;) I’m giving away a bunch of my favorite stuff AND there will be a code for 50% off my shop! Yup! I love ya’ll that much :)