Dadadadadadadadada *Use your imagination… that’s a drum roll* LOL
I’ve been given an Award
Rules for the Versatile Blogger:
- Thank the person who gave it to you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs you have been enjoying recently.
The oh so lovely Priscilla from Thrifty Crafty Girl passed this on my way. Thank you so much!
You like me! You really truly like me!!
7 Things about me…
1. I am the oldest and shortest of 6 kids. Not sure how I ended up the shortest…
2. I always thought that I was the least creative one in my family, until my friends started to receive homemade cards and gifts from me and started to tell me how creative I am. Now I think I am the most Brilliant kid out of all of them :D
3. In the past 3.5 years I have moved 13 times. Never staying longer than 6 months. I am so over moving!
4. I have had many different jobs ranging from camp counselor to waitress/server. My least favorite would be the summer I worked in the café at the YMCA in my home town and my Favorite would be what I am doing right now… Photographer/Creative Genius/Homemaker/Dog Trainer Extraordinaire
5. I am deathly afraid of snakes, sharks and all things creepy crawly. My mister seems to find this delightful and enjoys making me scream. NOT COOL!
6. I miss my friends and family back home in Canada. I haven’t quite gotten over feeling like I can hop in the truck and be there in 20 minutes. It’d be more like 2 DAYS of driving :(
7. I hate patterns. I practically never follow them. If I use a pattern when I sew its usually for clothing and is just to cut the right pieces in the right size. After that its all me. Same with crocheting… I can look at almost anything and with a little time, figure out how to make it. Of course I can’t understand crochet patterns… that might be part of the problem.
Now to pass on this Award to some blogs I’ve recently become obsessed with (in a good way, not a crazy stalkerish kind of way)…
1. Lindsay from Artsy-Fartsy Mama (She was my very first follower )
2. Debbie from Debbie Doos Blogging and Blabbing
3. Laura Beth from A Step In The Journey
4. Samantha from Crafty Texas Girls
5. Kate from Dream To Life
6. Amber from Quilted Euphoria
7. Brycie from Reenie Jae Creations
8. Ricochet from Ricochet and Away
9. Zoe from Scout’s Stiches
10. Sallie from Texas Cottage
11. Amanda from The Little Giggler
12. Ricki from Two Tiny Birds
13. Tara from Small Town Mom
14. Kristine and Britney from J&M’s Eye Candy
15. Disney from Ruffles and Stuff