Friday, November 25, 2011

Thrift Store Finds!


If there is one thing I love about this small town I live in its all the thrift stores there are around here! There are at least 5 within a 5 minute drive of each other. One of my favorites is the Hospice of Rural Texas here in Bowie. Its one of the biggest and has some of the best finds :)

On a recent trip I scored some goodies :)

etsy3 092

I found some old hymnals, an ancient dictionary, and some sheet music. All perfect for some project ideas I’ve been planning for a while.

etsy3 098etsy3 096etsy3 099

I also found these little lovelies! Its had to tell in this picture, but there is some gorgeous applique lase roses on the white sweater. I’m torn with what to do with it. Pillow? Stocking? There are so many options! I’m pretty sure I know what I am doing with the black lace shirt. Hopefully sometime next week I’ll have that project complete :)

Don’t forget about the Black Friday sale at my Etsy Shop!! Enter “BLACK FRIDAY” for 25% off your purchase :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)