Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Excited!


I was checking out the stats for this blog the other day and realized I was SUPER close to 100 Followers! I was so excited I did a little happy dance in my chair.


170384568_slx0bHqE_b




See! Happy Face!!!





As of this moment, I’m at 95… only 5 more to go. So lets try something, shall we?


Refer some friends and have them follow me too. Ask them to leave your name in a comment for me and for every friend, your name will be entered into a draw to win $25 to my etsy shop. Contest ends Saturday night at Midnight (Central Time) and I will announce the winner on Monday the 28th.


Also, starting on Monday I will be having a 100 Follower Celebration with some nifty things :) Stay tuned!


Happy Wednesday!!!


Opps! I almost forgot! Friday is black friday… and that means SHOPPING!! It also means that I am having a SALE at my Etsy Shop!!! All kinds of awesomeness at 25% off!!!! Just enter “BLACK FRIDAY” :) 24 Hours only, starting at 12am Central Time!


more projects 025Kids Ladybug Hat for ONLY $12!!


more projects 034Wire Wrap Pendant for ONLY $4.50!!!


more etsy 010-1Flower Power Headbands for ONLY $5.25!


more etsy 042Rosette Charm Necklaces for ONLY $10.50!!!


Can’t beat those Prices :)

3 comments:

  1. Hopping around from ElizaKPrints!
    OMG! These pink flowers are so cute! :)
    Stop by and share some love when you get a moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee! I'm your 100th follower! :) Congratulations! Thanks for linking up at Thrifty Peach Blog Hop. I hope you come back each Tuesday to link another great post.

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching 100!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)