Friday, November 4, 2011

Opps! I almost forgot!

 

Having recently moved to Texas, I am not quite in the habit of getting birthday cards and presents out in time. I’m the oldest of 6, and next is my sister Sherri. We were only 14 months apart, and grew up being the best of friends. Life has taken us to different places, but she is still the one that I have the bestest memories of and with. We were a pair of trouble makers and you never knew just what kind of nonsense we were going to come up with.

Her Birthday is in just a couple days, and is the last of the bunch for this year, . On Monday I realized I had a week to get her card to her. Course I still had to make one!

more etsy 001more etsy 004

This is what I came up with. Simple, yet not too girly! Just like my sister :)

Light brown card stock, 1 inch circles punched out of some colorful scrapbook paper, my favorite birthday stamp, a little glue and this beauty was born. And sent right off in the mail 15 minutes later.

Here’s hoping she gets it on time!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great!! I love making cards.

    Plus you know if you would of bought this in the store it would have been at least $4.99.

    Thank you for sharing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card caught my eye over at nifty thrifty because I linked up a card this week, too! Simple but very effective use of the circle punch. I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)