Saturday, July 30, 2011

So many Ideas!

I didn't get the sewing machine working, and my Momma-in-law-to-be can make it over until Monday so I spent yesterday and today looking for wedding DIY projects and theme Ideas.

So far I've found 4 things that I want to incorperate.



I adore these mini Polariod Magnets. I thing they'd be super cute as part of the save the dates I'll be putting together in the next few weeks.



These tissue paper carnations almost look like the real thing! The pink is definitely out... but white "carnations" tinged with teal (to match the wedding colors of teal, silver and white) would make perfect centre piece flowers.



This Brooch Boquet is darling and very "vintage". I'd use this idea but mix in a few flowers to make it a little more my style.



I like the base of this number holder for another idea I had for part of the centre piece. I don't want to give it away... but I will post about it when I get to that project.


I think I'm going to have to sit down and focus on putting together a project timeline soon. I've got about 5 months to pull this all together and I am still not sure about what the "theme" is yet. I like the look of raw wood (branches, birch, etc.) but not sure how that ties into a winter wedding. The Official date is January 1st... Do you have any ideas/suggestions? Any help is appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)