Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Love Free Stuff :)

 

So a couple months ago I heard about this cool website called Influenster.

What is an Influenster?

Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show off their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!

There are lots of perks! Scoops on deals and new products, and even the opportunity to try out new products!

I got my first Vox Box recently and I was sooooo happy with the awesome, free products that I got to try out :)

19971998

As you can see… I scored!! There was more awesomeness than I expected :) Let me run it down for you…

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash. ChapStick Lip Shield 365. Sally Hansen Salon Effects. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist. SoyJoy Bar. Dr. Scholls for Her Ball of Foot Insoles.

I LOVE the ChapStick Lip Shield 365! It smells heavenly and tastes even better! This might even be the only ChapStick I haven’t lost with in the first 36 hours of opening it! I swear!!! They need to come up with some sort of GPS tacking system for those things!!

1996

The SoyJoy bar was YUMMY! Tasted like a strawberry fig newton. I’m definitely going to be getting this again in the future. Especially since it was a perfect afternoon snack at only 3 Weight Watchers points :)

I tried out the Aveeno Body Wash after spending an hour cutting the grass in the Hot, Hot sun! I was sticky and dirty! The body wash was refreshing and smelled so good!. I’ve got nice soft skin now too!

I love the way the Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in “Twilight Woods” smells :) And so does my husband. Enough said ;)

 

19951994

Next I played with the Sally Hansen Salon Effects :) Took a couple tries to get the first nail looking good, but after I got the hang of it, it was super easy! I was impressed by the fact that they last almost a week! I’m hard on nail polish with all my crafting, dish washing, cleaning and a million other things that I do in a day. I have to be honest and say that I probably wouldn’t have tried this product if I’d had to purchase it on my own. But now that I have tried it, loved it, and gotten a ton of compliments about it, I have no problem spending a little more!

I think that my favorite product so far is the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer!! There are 2 shades of concealer and I find that id I mix them just a little, they match my skin tone perfectly!!! Depending on where I am going/what I am doing I switch between powder and liquid foundation. Sheer Cover Duo Concealer works very, very well with either! With the liquid foundation, I put the concealer on first. If I am using powder, than I dab a little on after I “powder my nose” :) I tried to get a decent before and after pic… but I just couldn’t do it! Ugh! Silly iPhone camera!

I really hope you’ll check out Influenster! Its worth the time investment to check out some and receive some fabulous products!

 

Please note: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. I did receive free products to try out and review. All opinions are 100% mine.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I just signed up for this the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I just signed up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love monthly boxes. I am going to check it out. Thanks for sharing. Love for you to link up this post in my product hop on Fridays.

    Follow back when you get a chance ;)
    http://naptimeshopper.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)